This section will describe what products are engravable, prices, lead times, and samples for you to see just how engraving enhances the look of any pen.
ENGRAVING INSTRUCTIONS. Select the options to customize your pen, then Add To Cart. I've created drop-down menus for selections for single or double line engraving, font type, and a text box to spell out the characters exactly how they are to appear engraved. These are the selections:
- Engraving Options - Select No Engraving, 1 Line Engraving or 2 Line Engraving
- Engraving Font Options - Select your font: Monotype Corsiva, Segoe Print, Radiohead or Arial
- Engraving Text - This is where the customer spells the text, exactly as it is to appear. You are responsible to pay close attention to captial letters, abbreviations, spaces, etc.
Some instruments are not available for engraving simply because of size. Small or thin instruments do not provide adequate space for successful engraving. For example, 1 Line of engraving is only available on The Broker Pen and The Presidential Pen.
ENGRAVING PRICES. Imperial Penworks does not charge by the character, but by the line as follows:
- 1 Line Engraving: $10.00 - 2 Line Engraving: $15.00
- 1 Line Set Engraving: $20.00 - 2 Line Set Engraving: $30.00 (For Pen & Pencil Sets)
Engraving is NOT available on leather cases. Custom engraving is only available on the Custom Pen Box.
ENGRAVING LEAD TIME. Please be aware that engraving will typically add up to a week in production and delivery of your order. Because engraving is done in house, I make every effort to limit leadtimes.